Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!



All in all, not a bad day! Beautiful weather (well, if you ignore the thunder shower this morning). Took my daughter to her first yoga class, only to discover that's she's still too young to follow that much direction....oh well, we'll try again in a year....
My car got hit in the parking lot at Loblaws by some old guy coming out of the wheelchair parking spot. He backed right into the rear passenger side door...claims he didn't see me in his rearview mirror....the insurance info he gave me was expired since 2004...not too much damage, so that ol' Civic is till kickin!

Okay, I have to admit that so far, the day's not actually sounding that great, but it got better...

Spent the rest of the afternoon outside with the hubby and the kids, smoking ribs and chicken (and cigars!) Had both sets of parents come by and ate waaaaayyy too much and had a little too much Sangria as well (hey, maybe that's why I think the day wasn't so bad...lol!)