Friday, August 3, 2007

Some stuff I've been workin' on...

So I had an oppportunity recently to let my creative juices flow...and for free! Had a great time, and a lot of laughs (definitely looking forward to the next time!) Here's three of six that I managed to complete...

Thanks to Melanie for the great title---I LOVE this page!

Scrapped The Gooch with his cockeyed smile...

And had a chance to catch his goofball side as well...I used the date stamp from Purple Onion Designs (they have great stuff, and very affordable---and they have a sale going on! And no, I'm not being paid to say that...however...lol! Check 'em out at purpleoniondesigns.com)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I still can't believe you actually used that title...LOL. Your DT stuff this month is amazing too, your handwriting is evolving big time, well done :)

vroumvroum said...

Those pages are beautifull! You were very productive Wendy!!! You rock girl!