Saturday, October 6, 2007

Ta Da!

Well, I'm finishing some last minute packing, but I still found the time to squeeze in a few pages on a Friday night (almost 6 to be exact, but since 3 are for my DT for November, and one is a double page that I still can't figure out how to scan and glue together as a 12x24 LO), I'll only post two layouts for now....made with the *NEW* Scrapmode papers!

Loved working with the "Rockstar" line:


And also liked using the "Passion" line, but for something cutesie for Ella-Boo:


Anyway, I'm off for a week of beach and mojitos, and sun and mojitos, and music and mojitos, and snorkeling, and did I mention...MOJITOS! Adios mi amigos! Hasta luego!

3 comments:

vroumvroum said...

Have a great trip et prend un mojito en pensant à moi!! Lucky you!

Tania said...

what awesome pages with awesome pictures. Hope you have a great trip you lucky dog!

Johanne said...

Have a nice time dear ! Enjoy
P.S. Your pages are awsome !