Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

Okay, so I've been tagged several times, but have never answered because I am WAAAAYYY lazy. But, I guess at some point I'l have to play, so here goes:


6 things you don't know about me:

1. I have never done recreational drugs. I've never even smoked a cigarette for crying out loud! It's not that I'm a goody-two-shoes, it's just that I never felt the need to experiment in that way. I've had Valium though, and that was FUN! I did however lose half of that day somewhere...

2. Pizza is by far my favourite food. Thin crust, pan, all-dressed, veg, pep and cheese--whatever, doesn't matter, I'll eat it!

3. In another life, I would like to be chef with my own tv show...

4. I want to adopt a retired Greyhound. We almost did this before Ella was born, then chickened out. I think it has to do with the fact that I'd gave to walk the dog, even in -30 weather----nope, not gonna happen!

5. I want to hire a housekeeper...she doesn't have to come all that often, just once every two weeks would be helpful!

6. I'm going to marry Orlando Bloom. It's okay, Steve knows about it...



Now I'm supposed to tag 6 others, but I don't have that many friends......sigh......

3 comments:

vroumvroum said...

OMG you are sooo fun to read! Thanks for ansewering this tag! Am I on your hit list too????

jenbusymom said...

Cute, I'm new to this tagging thing, thanks for the inspiration.

Tania said...

ooohh...Orlando BLoom...yum...