Thursday, March 20, 2008

ABCDEFG I've been tagged by Tanya B!

Alrighty, I was tagged by Tanya in some form of alphabet answer format, so here goes...

A- Attached or single: Very happily attached

B- Best Friend: Is it cheesy to say Steve?

C- Cake or Pie: Cake (especially if it's chocolate...or cheesecake...or spice cake...or angel food cake...alright, pretty much ANY cake...oh, and pie, but only apple...or pecan...or chocolate cream...or any Rockaberry pie...)

D- Day of Choice: Saturday

E- Essential Item in your purse: purse? I still carry a diaper bag for crying out loud, so I guess my essential item would be diapers and wipes (technically that's two items, but you can't have one without the other! Well, I guess you could but it would be MESSY!)

F-Favorite type of music: really love the Beatles, but will listen to anything, except heavy metal and country

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy bears...do you know that if you lick the back of a gummy bear it will stick to a car window? I'll now take the time to apologize to anyone in Kingston who may have woken up to find their car windows and rearview mirrors decorated with tiny rainbow coloured gummy bears...

H- Hometown: Pierrefonds

I- Indulgence(s): red wine, chocolate and pedicures (well, not at the same time, but man, that would be one awesome esthetician!)

J- January or July: July

K- Kids: 2

L - Last movie: last movie I saw in the theater was Enchanted with Ella, otherwise I saw some rather thrilling Baby Einstein movies this week (real suspenseful stuff, had me on the edge of my seat the whole 30 minutes!)

M- Marriage Date: October 12, 2002

N- Number of Siblings: 1 younger sister

O- Oranges or Apples: apples

P- Phobias or Fears: SPIDERS and VERMIN like mice and rats!

Q- Quote(s): "If you build it, they will come"...okay, that's not really a quote I live by, but I was stumped and it's the first thing that came to mind...

R- Reason To Smile: my family

S- Season: Autumn

T- Tag: nope, not gonna do it!

U- Unknown Fact About Me: My parents almost named me Heidi...Yodelei-hee-hoo!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: CARNIVORE!

W- Worst Habit: I bite the inside of my cheeks and lips...

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound

Y- Your Favorite Food: pizza

Z- Zodiac: Pisces

Well, there ya have it, a few more tidbits about me from A to Z!

1 comment:

vroumvroum said...

WATCH OUT WENDY! I think the first message is a virus! I had the same a month ago. Don't click on the link just delete it.